Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King

Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King
Thou art the King of Glory, O Lord Jesus Christ; when Thou didst take upon Thee to deliver man, Thou didst not abhor the Virgin's Womb

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trusting God is Scary Sometimes...

Mother always tells me that "When God closes one door, He opens up a new one."

I hope that is so true right about now.  I'm feeling depressed, but not hopeless really, just frustrated at where I'm supposed to go from here if that makes sense, so much is going on but not enough is going on I'm on a forreal brink at the moment.

This is why I have such a hard time praying the Our Father at the part where it is "Thy will be done."  Everytime I try to trust and submit to God's will, something bad happens and I gotta walk through it alone.  Lovin my life, right?  I just wish He would give me just a tad, tad break and let me enjoy things for once and not always have my conscience preaching at me.

Doesn't He realize that temptation to many things is everywhere (except for maybe in a cloistered monastery)??  If you avoid one temptation, you're confronted with another.  There is no rest.  How many times do we pray and beg in Holy Mass (in either Form) that the Lord grant us peace?  Where is this peace?  That is one of the parts of the Liturgy where my heart is really feeling it and I feel like I beg God.

My eyes are doing some serious rolling right about now.  *sigh*

It's like being Catholic, you can't enjoy anything...ugh!

Happy First Sunday of Quadragesima all

No comments:

Post a Comment