- The Sign of the Cross where we mark ourselves with the ultimate symbol of our victory over evil.
- The Lord's Prayer (Our Father), which is perfect in and of itself because it praises God for being God, states our dependence on Him, and asks Him for everything that we need for spiritual and temporal survival.
- The Angelic Salutation (Hail Mary), by which we profess the dignity of her Immaculate Conception and ask her to intercede for us through Her Divine Son.
- The Apostles' Creed (I Believe in God) in which we profess all of the Truths of our Catholic faith, centered around our Triune God and the Mysteries of the Incarnation and of the Redemption.
- The Doxology (Glory Be) through which we sing a simple, but powerful hymn to God's eternal glory and infinite majesty.
My usual intentions when I pray the Rosary are the conversion of the heathens and pagans as I pray the Apostles' Creed, the intentions of the Holy Father when I pray the first Our Father, and for mothers in crisis pregnancies and the helpless unborn with the three Hail Mary's as I rejoice in her Immaculate Conception. The first Glory Be is just praise and thanks to God for everything He has done for me and for preserving me to this day.
Satan is on the prowl and is doing his work (and well) and I cannot stress enough to Christians how we need to be on guard and fight. Go to Confession, receive Holy Communion, pray pray pray and fast and pray and always do good when you can. The Lord has given us the helps! Pray your Rosaries, read the Holy Scriptures, offer Mass frequently, do devotions, pray novenas, seek the intercession of your patrons. Do somethinnnng!!!!
And the Rosary helps with this and it is impossible to not make spiritual progress with strong devotion for the Rosary.
Also, Catholics, tired of the incredulity of the heathen Protestants, schismatic Orthodox, and pagan religions, pray to Our Lady that they be converted to the True Faith and that they, as well, may have salvation.
Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us who have recourse to thee.