Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King

Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King
Thou art the King of Glory, O Lord Jesus Christ; when Thou didst take upon Thee to deliver man, Thou didst not abhor the Virgin's Womb

Thursday, June 28, 2012

About My iPhone!!!

Okay everyone, I realize this is extremely off topic but I never got to tell you guys about my new phone that I got a couple months ago and that I absolutely LOVE!!!

I upgraded to the Apple iPhone 4 in white which has iOS 5 on it and this is hands down the BEST phone that the Lord has blessed me with by far. It's sooo beautiful and I just love everything about it!

I had the BlackBerry Storm 2 before this and what a change! I couldn't stand BlackBerry and couldn't wait to upgrade. I never thought I would be getting an iPhone though; I didn't even like iPhone. I was thinking about getting an Android.

What made me change my mind is that the iPhone is really popular at my school and is the most stylish, trendy phone definitely. I am an avid iTunes user and it just would make sense music wise. I remember getting an up-close look at the iPhone and just thinking how beautiful it was and that I really wanted one!!! And I have not regretted my decision nor did I think I'd like it as much as I do. I can hardly put it down (:

I'm gonna do a little bit of a review:

The pros are

•that it is definitely compatible with the technological climate of today and you do not have to be a hardcore computer geek to be able to really enjoy it like Android

•the iPhone gives you quick access to any ways of communicating you need. You have calling, txtng, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, e-mail (you can have multiple), etc all in one place!

•unlike BlackBerry, the iPhone (and to a lesser extent, the Android) is a cross generational phone that all people from different stages in life can benefit from. It's perfect for hs and college students, new professionals, businessmen, parents, clergy, and older people.
••I can particularly speak about how beneficial it is for students. It's a personal office basically. You can schedule meetings, reminders, keep a journal, easy access to school networks and stuff and storing and organizing homework and the app store has great apps for students!!!

•the camera is amazing and HD and the pics look incredible (and the iPhone 4S has an even better camera!)

•it's a stylish and beautiful phone! Very aesthetically pleasing and the feel is great. It is somewhat customizable.

CONS::

•battery life. I'd say the phone lasts for a day and half without charging. Some apps can drain the battery more than others and it can take awhile to fully recharge the phone. I'd def recommend a car charger...

•feels/looks fragile (especially because of how gorgeous it is) and there you MUST get a cover and screen protectors. I've seen some cracked screens and it makes me shudder seeing an iPhone like that. But this can be a great way to individualize your phone. EVERYONE has an iPhone 4/4S (and I've noticed black seems to be more popular...even Mommy has a black one, but I love my white one), and the case is a great way to mark your case as your own. The first case I got was from Verizon and it was great. Never had any probs but it does get slippery when it's hot out and the hands get sweaty and I'm too afraid to drop it, so i recently got an Otterbox commuter series case and it is great and I recommend them to all iPhone users.

Spiritual advantages of the iPhone are some of the Catholic apps I've found like iMissal and the Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible and Prions en église and I also have Introduction to the Devout Life and Imitation of Christ as iBooks on my phone and it's great to be able to just read them anytime.

I have a lot of apps (cuz I love apps) and a few games. My faves are definitely Twitter, YouTube, USAA (my bank), iMissal, Abercrombie & Fitch, the App Store, iTunes, and my iPod mp3 player on phone. Most of my apps I only use here and there but these are the ones I use the most.

You guys should get iPhones because they're such blessings when it comes to mobile technology and I don't think I could ever go to any other phone! I even got the blogger app and am actually typing this blog post from my iPhone lol (I can't customize the text from here though).

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment