Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King

Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King
Thou art the King of Glory, O Lord Jesus Christ; when Thou didst take upon Thee to deliver man, Thou didst not abhor the Virgin's Womb

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Beach!

Happy 4th of July to all my readers!

Today was absolutely amazing. I went to the beach with my father, grandma, little brother, and best friend and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend this day. Wish Mommy was here too, but I did get to talk to her this morning!

I hadn't gone to the beach in years and it was great to experience God's beautiful creation this way. Normally I hate being wet but the water felt so good and refreshing! It was just breathtaking. Warn and Corey really enjoyed the water and the weather was nice, although very hot ): we were at Tybee Island, GA.

Also, we jet skied and that was such a rush!

At night we went to downtown Savannah to see the fireworks which were kinda lame but it was good to be with people that I really care about and who really care about me.

I was very moved thinking about how God created all this which the Word and it all came into being. And as the Father created all things through and for His Son, He did an incredible job to show how much He cares for Him. Everything was just so nice today.

I just want to thank God for everything I have that the Lord has blessed me with. He is gracious and kind and I hope to be able to thank Him and show Him how much it means. Shouldn't be complaining all the time.

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment